[Sca-cooks] Sorta OT, but important - cats and thread

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Wed Jan 1 22:09:07 PST 2003

In a message dated 01/02/2003 1:05:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Spnknffork at aol.com writes:

> be sure to keep a closer eye on both my sewing and my cats.

Something else to think about when you sew - If you routinely keep your
sewing machine in an area where the cats can get to it, ALWAYS remember to
drop the presser foot and the needle down when you leave the machine. Little
paws can get snagged on the needle far too easily when bored.

Ilaria