[Sca-cooks] Sorta OT, but important - cats and thread

Spnknffork at aol.com Spnknffork at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 07:32:58 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/2/2003 12:10:48 AM Central Standard Time,
BaronessaIlaria at aol.com writes:

> Something else to think about when you sew - If you routinely keep your
> sewing machine in an area where the cats can get to it, ALWAYS remember to
> drop the presser foot and the needle down when you leave the machine.
> Little
> paws can get snagged on the needle far too easily when bored.
>
> Ilaria

Sound advice! Since I don't have a sewing machine, yet, but will be getting
one soon (yea more shopping). What are the best machines for the money and
function? Also giving the current off topic, topic what machines come with
covers?

Thank you,
Gonza
Barony of Bjornsborg