[Sca-cooks] Corn Dogs

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Fri Jan 3 05:45:41 PST 2003

From: "Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius"
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net>
> Yes, the decimal point seems to gotten lost. It is clearly present
in
> both quantities in Niccolo's post. I tole you to stay away from dat
> Microsoft stuff.
>
> Adamantius

Well, either three quarters cup of meal and flour, or use 200 tsp
baking power.  Yes, the decimal point was lost by the evil MS b at st@rds.

By the way, I did not mention that it is double acting baking powder in
case our non-US friends get single acting as well.  We mostly get just
the double in the stores around here.  We also used Nathan's hot dogs
that we bought from the store.  I recommend a more traditional
dimensioned doggy.  Something the shape of Oscar Meyer . . . plumper and
not so long as Nathan's, but don't use a cheap chicken dog for this.

niccolo difrancesco