[Sca-cooks] just grousing

Mike Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Fri Jan 3 14:12:24 PST 2003

Kateryn, I feel for you BUT our Van's computer and fuel pump decide to die
at the same time last weekend. It will cost us $450 to fix it all. luckily
we only have the Rent and Gas bill to pay this check about $250  we might
have a couple hundred left over. We also live in Iowa, in a farm town before
you all die at that second number. It could be worse we could live in NYC!
:)

Thorbjorn
Rokeclif,Northshield,Middle Kingdom