[Sca-cooks] camping, was help!oop

robert frazier robertblacksmith at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 18:01:24 PST 2003

i allso freeze everything that will freeze.
then place in the best cooler i own.all empty space is
filled with plastic bottles of ice.
i try to fill it in reverse order of need.what you
need first is on top ,last on bottom.i keep all
coolers in the tent or in the shade and covered with a
old blanket.i've taken stuff home still frozen.

--- Kirsten Houseknecht <kirsten at fabricdragon.com>

=====
robert frazier
stallarifannsk household,An Tir