[Sca-cooks] camping, was help!oop

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Jan 3 15:57:46 PST 2003

also it pays to get one of those really good coolers!
i got one that says "keeps ice for five days at 90 degrees" and they mean
it!
it also helps to have your food frozen hard as a rock prior to camping...
vacuum sealed frozen food stays really fresh a lot longer than usual.. my
frozen chicken survived almost to the end of Pennsic (albeit thawed.. it was
still good)
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."