[Sca-cooks] Nutter page

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Jan 4 05:14:25 PST 2003

Terry passed away unexpectedly on June 22, 2001. She was
50. She was an assistant professor in
computer science at Oklahoma State University at Tulsa and was
a noted researcher on computational intelligence and articial
intelligence. She was active in the Society in a number of
kingdoms, including Atlantia where MEM and I first met her at
my Atlantian Culinary Historian's day back in 1987.
She was a Companion of the Pearl and a Fellow of the University
of Atlantia. She was an early and frequent contributor of
articles to Serve It Forth. She also is credited in several
of Professor Constance Hieatt's articles on medieval cookery.
Terry and I were corresponding and discussing culinary projects
and interests in the spring of 2001,just prior to her death. She was
at that time hoping to get more work done professionally and also
in her culinary work. She is missed a great deal by a number of people.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway