[Sca-cooks] doll and castle sizes

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sat Jan 4 19:35:16 PST 2003

Ya know I guess it is a good thing that I had not read that scale for
sizing before I started this latest project!  Sheesh this thing would be
huge.... (Yes I will share pictures after the event.) Naw shucks my
theatre training obviously simply kicked into autopilot, "We will build
it in half inch scale."  Heck that has been bad enough.  AND I Have a
new respect for Lady Olwen!!!! Either your studio tables are rather
higher than our kitchen counter or your chiropractor bill is sky high.
Nichola