[Sca-cooks] NOT QUITE A DICK

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Jan 5 08:14:50 PST 2003

600 messages to read and one starts reading back posts
in the New Year with this
thread of course...

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

(actually for inexpensive knives for everyday I like my
Laser brand by Regent of Sheffield. I've had mine for the
maybe 15 years. These are the ones that sit out. My really expensive
speciality boning and carving knives I hide away, so they
don't get used for things like Warhammer sets and cutting
cardboard models and other construction activities.)