[Sca-cooks] NOT QUITE A DICK.....................................

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jan 5 13:58:42 PST 2003

At 01:39 PM 1/4/03 -0800, you wrote:
>--
>> "Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net>
wrote: I reached into the box, and
>>loudly proclaimed, "Look, everybody! My Dick! My 6-inch, stiff
>>boner!" And then, since it had been in the box for about a year (yes,
>>I lost my boner), and Heaven knows who had been handling my Dick in
>>my absence, it turned out to be dull and I actually cut myself on
>>it...;-(
>>
>>Adamantius
>
>I don't know how you could go a year without your Dick.  Didn't you miss
it terribly?
>Mor...err...Lanie

_I_ didn't miss Adamantius' 6" Dick at all. Anything else I could add to
this post will get me in trouble with a Certain Man I haven't seen for a
month. :-(

Master A, if you keep it in a box with other tools, mightn't it dull from
banging around? Just a wonder...

'Lainie
-the Real Thing. Accept no Impostors!