[Sca-cooks] NOT QUITE ADICK.....................................

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Jan 4 17:20:32 PST 2003

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>I dunno, never had one, and never missed it, either <g>. Is 6 inches
>pretty standard for Professional Dicks, or is it an Eastern Cook/Laurel
>thing?
>--maire, already safe at the Rock...

Well, clearly one needs the right tool for the right job. Sometimes a
6-inch Dick is adequate, and sometimes a larger tool is indicated for
those more demanding jobs. I have Dicks up to 12 inches, but for even
bigger tasks I use a 14-inch Medal d'Or.

All right, surely you folks must have something better to do on a
Saturday night??? Move along, nuthin' ta see here...

Adamantius