[Sca-cooks] pennsic iron chef competition

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:20:03 PST 2003

Well.  Thank you El Hermoso for that informative discourse found wedged
amongst the hand slapping and 'you idiot' comments.  I said I had never seen
the show.  I wouldn't have asked a question if the silly weblink gave
"newbie" information on the subject.  Gawd.  Sorry I asked at this
marketplace.
Olwen