[Sca-cooks] NOT QUITE A DICK.....................................

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jan 5 16:34:21 PST 2003

At 05:12 PM 1/5/03 -0700, you wrote:

>> This puts a whole new perspective on the phrase 'p*nis envy', doesn't it? I
>> mean, I own not a single decent knife, and I am frequently lusting after my
>> sweetie's tools, and...
>>
>> Oh god.
>>
>> 'Lainie
>> -just how fast _can_ I run?...

>to the Rock? or south, to said sweetie? <weg>
>--maire

I _knew_ I was gonna be in trouble...

I have to settle for the Rock today. A poor substitute, I know. 12th Night
is this coming weekend. I'll see Edouard then. Not enough but it will have
to do.

I am so tired of a life of 'have to do'. I'd like to have 'just enough', or
a little extra, so I can share. *sigh*

Besides that- running 300 miles through five passes *in Oregon in the rain*
is not an endeavor my body is likely to be cooperative about. The Rock is
closer!
;-D)

'Lainie
Queen of Unfinished Projects!