[Sca-cooks] Akims garden question

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jan 5 16:44:04 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Where are you Phlip? (that puts Olwen closer to you?)
> We've got a lot of PA clients at work, so I've mapped some odd chunks of
> the state, although the part I remember the clearest is NW of Philly.
> And south of Philly, in NJ (Camden, IIRC).
> It always blows my mind when looking at county maps, just *how* close
> together some parts of "back east" are, compared to our scattered bits
> in lonely ol' Montana! <g>
> --maire, confirmed, weird westerner.....

At the moment, I'm in Connecticut at Margali's, but I know what you mean
about these little states. When I was in Ohio, I often only left the state
to go to Pennsic- here, it seems like every time I go someplace, a short 3
hour drive, I cross a couple of states.

Fortunately where we live isn't as crowded as it could be- I'd go nutz in an
actual city. But even being in a fairly rural area, there are too many City
Attitudes. I swear, everyone in CT leaves 15 minutes late, so they can drive
like maniacs and arrive only 14 1/2 minutes late. And there hafta be cops
around- this area has more coffee and donut shops per capita than anyplace
I've ever been....

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,