[Sca-cooks] Akims garden question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jan 5 18:26:50 PST 2003

Where in CT? My folks originally came from there....
Artemisian groups are so scattered, you pretty much have to leave the
state to find another group.  At least from the Montana perspective....
I remember visiting relatives in RI when I was a teenager, and getting a
huge giggle out of the fact that the entire *state* was smaller than the
*county* at home! <g>
--maire