[Sca-cooks] Mortar & Pestle

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Jan 6 09:13:55 PST 2003

Big. I want to be able to pound a decent amount of whatever, in it. I need
something I can accidentally drop and not have to panic about it not
stopping at the floor, or breaking, or breaking the body part it falls
on. With the fibro, if I'm not concentrating on the act of holding,
sometimes my hands will just let go--so I try to make sure my stuff is
pretty rugged.

Now that I've said I couldn't find one, I found this one:
http://www.napastyle.com/store/product.jsp?sku=650

and it might be what I'm looking for.

Anybody have any useful thoughts to add?

Margaret