[Sca-cooks] Speaking of upcoming events...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jan 6 19:40:08 PST 2003

I won't be there (it's a bit far <g>), but I *have* been thinking of
you.  I've just finished off this huge pot of Cider Sauce, to be bottle
and used for largesse/gifties.  Good lord above, but it shur does take
*forever* to simmer down that much sauce (I finished with a little over
a gallon).
The house, I must say, smells *wonderful.*
Good luck with the feast, and don't be afraid to share the details! <g>
That way, we can have the pleasure, if only vicariously!
--maire