[Sca-cooks] Speaking of upcoming events...

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 09:29:37 PST 2003

On 6 Jan 2003, at 20:40, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> I won't be there (it's a bit far <g>), but I *have* been thinking of
> you.  I've just finished off this huge pot of Cider Sauce, to be
> bottle and used for largesse/gifties.  Good lord above, but it shur
> does take *forever* to simmer down that much sauce (I finished with a
> little over a gallon).

That's why I rarely make more than a double batch at a time.

The house, I must say, smells *wonderful.* Good
> luck with the feast, and don't be afraid to share the details! <g>
> That way, we can have the pleasure, if only vicariously! --maire

I will certainly give details afterwards, when I have recovered.
(Unless it all goes so badly that I decide to change my name and
move to another kingdom.)

Thank goodness for freezers!  I now have 45 1-pound loaves of
bread in the freezer (also 70 pounds of chicken, and 3 half hams).
And I am plotting a few small warners...

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net