[Sca-cooks] TV & pennsic iron chef competition

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jan 7 07:10:35 PST 2003

we killed our TV two? three? years ago....
the only television i watch is when i am out somewhere with a TV.  so you
can thank the fact that Heather worked the Wednesday night shift at her
Volunteer fire company for me ever seeing Alton Brown's show "Good Eats"

i have never seen this "Iron Chef" show, nor do i know how it works.  i have
heard enough about it to surmise some of the basics, i think.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."