[Sca-cooks] bellows

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 08:54:13 PST 2003

More on Bellows you say?  Bellows Pursuivant is the deputy kingdom officer in
charge of field heraldry at kingdom events in Caid.  The current Bellows P. is The
Honorable Lord Miguel Esteban Franco de Los Rios [bellows at castle.org], a capital
fellow indeed.

Selene Colfox, Sable Fret Pursuivant
Altavia, Caid