[Sca-cooks] Heraldry in Solteties?

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 17:37:20 PST 2003

Can anyone point me toward some documentation of using Heraldry in Solteties in our Time Frame?
Mordonna
 Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> More on Bellows you say? Bellows Pursuivant is the deputy kingdom officer
in
> charge of field heraldry at kingdom events in Caid. The current Bellows
P. is The
> Honorable Lord Miguel Esteban Franco de Los Rios [bellows at castle.org], a
capital
> fellow indeed.
>
> Selene Colfox, Sable Fret Pursuivant
> Altavia, Caid

Interesting- can he bring a coal or charcoal fire up to welding heat? How
big is he, for when I need a place to put him in my portable shop?

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

Lady Anne du Bosc