[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP: Where to live?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jan 9 06:52:02 PST 2003

That could explain a LOT about the south! <giggle>
I'm with Doc...I like seasons, and I put up with the snow in MT because
it's the price I pay for reasonable weather the rest of the year. I
*loathe* hot weather--anything much above 70 degrees farenheit, and I
melt.
And we're a *great* example of YMMV places to live--not too many people,
endless gorgeous scenery, etc., but, on the negative side, terrible
salaries (we're 49th? or 50th? in the nation for average income, and a
lot of us make _less_ than that), high housing costs, and a lot of
driving.  Some ethnic mix, but not a lot.
--maire, prying herself away from the computer so she can get ready for
work.....