[Sca-cooks] a question for the geeks- OT-OOP

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Jan 9 08:58:04 PST 2003

>Opera is great, but doesn't do email

No, that's why there's EUDORA <grin>

>For those interested in this stuff, once
>upon a time there was a browser called Mosaic, which was a lovely,
>state-of-the-art piece of Open Source software

FWIW, my late wife was the assistant to the Director, Larry Smarrs, at NCSA
and was beta testing Mosaic for about a year before the released it.  SHe
said the boom in download was scary to watch, from a few hundreds the first
months to hundred of thousands within a year :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry