[Sca-cooks] Midrealm 12th Night

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Jan 9 21:58:18 PST 2003

Ha.

I'll be there, but you'll have to pop into the kitchen to see me. If I get
them done, I'll be the one with the "Head Cook" apron on. If I don't get
them done, I'll still be wearing an apron but it won't say Head Cook on
it. It may, if I'm lucky, have blue snowflakes on it.

I have also managed to lose my voice in the last three hours. It was
perfectly fine up until I started working out the schedule of the day.
Hmmmm. Luckily my assistant has a very loud voice.

Margaret