[Sca-cooks] Midrealm 12th Night

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 9 18:39:10 PST 2003

Is anyone going to Midrealm 12th Night in Nordskogen (Minneapolis)?
We're leaving tommorow morning.  It would be nice to put faces to names
from the list, this is the first Kingdom 12th night to be this close to
us - only 8 hours away as opposed to 12 to 20 hours!

I'm fighting a loosing battle with a cold, so I might not be completely
on the ball, but I'll keep a lookout for people if I get a description
of you before 6:30 tommorow morning.  I'll probably be wearing  Anglo
Saxon style garb: yellow undertunic, dark blue overtunic, veil, plain
shiny gold coronet (our local artisan made them out of brass
doorstripping and we have NEVER had to polish them in 3 years!).
Alternately, I might be wearing a dark red tunic with black trim.

Hope to meet some of you,
Faerisa