[Sca-cooks] OoP, OT Where to live

Solwerlad fitzlancelot at seznam.cz
Fri Jan 10 02:10:57 PST 2003

Does this opportunity happen to work also for foreign professors?

jkn> The University of Hawaii offers a visiting professor program. They won't
jkn> pay your travel costs or anything, but they will give you a contract job.
jkn> You go over for a semester, live there and teach (actaully, a lot of folks
jkn> use it as a chance to vary their statistical demographic field on their
jkn> research. Any semester you choose, even the shortened Winter Break six (I
jkn> think) week one.

jkn> I'm pulling all of this out of ten year old memory (I took one of those
jkn> contracts - Fall Semester - September to December 1992), so let me know if
jkn> you are interested and your MA field and I'll send on contact info. I have
jkn> friends.

Solwerlad                          mailto:fitzlancelot at seznam.cz

Car mon pire et mon mieu
Sont les plus deserts lieux.