[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Aten_Cooks] the idea of a Kingdom Cooks Guild

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jan 10 10:51:57 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Well, it looks like we're getting organized here in Atenveldt. Do you
folks have suggestions on maybe what not to do in setting up a guild, so we
can avoid problems?

> Cecily

Yes, I'd very much like to hear what people have to say on this subject,
too. We're in the throes of setting up a Metalsmiths Guild here in EK, and
any advice you guys can give will be much appreciated.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,