[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Aten_Cooks] the idea of a Kingdom Cooks Guild

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Fri Jan 10 12:40:59 PST 2003

At 10:45 AM 1/10/03,Patricia Collum said something like:
>Well, it looks like we're getting organized here in Atenveldt. Do you
>folks have suggestions on maybe what not to do in setting up a guild, so
>we can avoid problems?
>
>Cecily

The charter and such for the Calafian Cooks Guild is online if you want to
take a look. The charter itself is at:
http://www.calafia.org/guilds/Cooks/charter.html

The main cook's guild web page, which is a tad outdated at the moment, is
at http://www.calafia.org/guilds/Cooks/intro.html

Regards,
Maggie MacD.
(I achieved senior in both feast and field cooking last year)