[Sca-cooks] Re: Safety

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jan 13 21:46:24 PST 2003

yeah.. i have only rarely seen gloves in use in a non commercial kitchen....
i dont think EVER in a SCA kitchen....... but most of them made us wash
really good.

i am afraid that many people are starting to use the hand goo as a
substitute for washing *and it isnt*.

it is a good replacement for NOT washing your hands.. it is a good addition
to washing your hands.... it is NOT a substitute for soap, water, friction,
and more water....
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."