[Sca-cooks] tart crusts/pans

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 13:26:41 PST 2003

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> This was a silly presentation to the baroness
> just before the real roast
> went out.
> The piggy was LIVE, get it?  Definitely
> underdone.  You were
> probably stilll in the kitchen giving the real
> dish its last touches and
>
> not paying attention.  Got a great laugh!
>
> Selene C.

Oh!  Okay.  Yes, I spent the entire weekend in
the kitchen and only left it once to get my
second Dolphin.  I wish I could have seen your
presentation ... I miss a lot of good stuff when
I cook feasts.  I even missed a lot of the
ceremony when I got my Laurel, 'cos again, I was
in the kitchen ...

Huette

Huette

=====