[Sca-cooks] cooks first aid kit

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jan 15 16:42:22 PST 2003

well i agree with the gloves and finger condoms..
and of course the assorted burn gels (aloe vera works for me)
lots of band aids.. especially the knuckle and finger ones

the Kling stuff.. its self adhesive guaze.. wraps and sticks and will hold
anything. lovely stuff.

liquid antihistimine gel caps
**this could save someones life.. it can be bitten and squeezed onto the
tongue for fast absorption.

instant cold pack  the stuff that you snap and it ices up

tampons or pads.. good bandages and good in case someone starts their period
unexpectedly

disinfectant.  different kinds

*********
the reason i bring different kinds for "public use" is that people can be
allergic to weird stuff..... i have people who cannot use the iodine
disinfectants.. and people who are allergic to aloe.. etc.. so i always
bring a variety
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."