[Sca-cooks] moderator help

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Jan 16 09:31:33 PST 2003

Kirsten, go to the URL listed at the bottom of each and every post from the
list.  Enter your email address, log on.  you then get a choice of mail
delivery.  You will be asked for a password.  If you don't remember it,
there's a button to have it sent to you.

Easy as pie, once you've done it a couple times :-)