[Sca-cooks] Apology to the List

Spnknffork at aol.com Spnknffork at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 13:13:15 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/16/2003 11:58:56 AM Central Standard Time,
lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

> Mordonna wrote:
> >  Yesterday there was an offensive message posted to this list.  Since
> then, I
> >  have received the same nasty message from the same e-mail account on all
> >  my personal e-mail accounts, and on two other of the lists I am on.  It
> is
> >  beginning to appear that this person is harrassing me, personally.  If
> my
> >  membership on this list is the cause of some uncouth person dirtying up
> >  Papa's living room, I apologize, most abjectively.
> >  Mordonna (the mostly inoffensive)

I'm a lurker on this list that has noticed many kind and helpful people so it
comes as a surprise to me that this may have been harrasment from someone on
this list. On another list that I'm on there was a problem a few months ago
where one of the posters would post there message to the list and the subject
line would read some very offensive words that the poster had not written nor
were they aware that the words were there until after the post had been out
on the list. It was soon discovered that some ill intended person had hacked
into there account and altered the subject line. Long story short it was a
spamming/ hacking problem and that problem had been fixed. Let's hope that
this is only a spamming i.e. something that can be fixed and brushed aside,
and not an ill mannered person harassing a fellow list member.

Gonza
Barony of Bjornsborg
Kingdom of Ansteorra