[Sca-cooks] Yet More Food Safety

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 16 20:27:06 PST 2003

Eww, that would be too sweet. Cream soda is so sweet to begin with, and
then the cream is so rich. Avraham is right about the way they are made
here, and they're not all *that* sweet, just a little - well, it is
chocolate...  and it is just milk, not cream. Think ice cream soda
without any ice cream. Nice and refreshing.

Anne