[Sca-cooks] seltzer/club soda

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Fri Jan 17 19:28:54 PST 2003

> Almost on the subject--he was wondering aloud about it, and I figured I'd
> ask--is it just his imagination or is Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray sweeter than it
> used to be?

I wouldn't know - I could never stomach the stuff. Grandma used to drink it,
though. I always prefered Dr. Brown's Cream Soda - though in recent years, I
seem to have lost my taste for it.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Zero to Bitch in 2.3 seconds.

---