[Sca-cooks] seltzer/club soda

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Jan 18 04:52:03 PST 2003

Also sprach Avraham haRofeh of Northpass:
>  > Almost on the subject--he was wondering aloud about it, and I figured I'd
>>  ask--is it just his imagination or is Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray sweeter than it
>>  used to be?
>
>I wouldn't know - I could never stomach the stuff. Grandma used to drink it,
>though. I always prefered Dr. Brown's Cream Soda - though in recent years, I
>seem to have lost my taste for it.
>
>Avraham

It may well have to do with recent but gradual changes in the flavors
of corned beef and pastrami...

<whistles, looking elsewhere>

However. To get real. Could this be the dread incursion of HF Corn
Syrup? For that matter, _is_ there a Dr. Brown's made with corn
syrup, and a cane sugar version for Passover?

Adamantius, recent convert to Materva yerba mate soda, when drinking
sweet soda at all