[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars

Rovena rovena at softdisk.com
Sat Jan 18 09:49:56 PST 2003

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Who is going to Gulf Wars this year?

I am.

> Do folks want to have a SCA-Cooks get-together this year?

Would love to see one.

> I have tried to host one for the past three Gulf Wars. The first one
> was an on-the-spur- of-the-minute thing arranged at the War, but it
> got rained out anyway.  Yeah, Gunthar I think you remember that GW.
> :-) The first one had a fair  turnout, but most of the folks were not
> on this list. The second one only one other SCA-Cooks person ever
> showed up besides my wife and myself. So, I suspect it is time for
> someone else to host it. Maybe more folks will show up.

We will have our 10 x  20 which we can divide up giving a small porch
area like we did when you used it for a class.
We will have electricity available as well.   Our camp co-ordinator is
setting us up closer to the road so we would be more visible than
before.  We will be on the King Highway side (across from Security).
 Don't know if it is big enough but it is a start.

> --
>    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas
> StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

Rovena