[Sca-cooks] Re: Toledo was Viking Skillet

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jan 19 20:46:48 PST 2003

Yes! That's *it!* Even if all I could remember, after all these years
was "Saturday night, in Toledo, OH....sit in the bakery and watch the
buns rise." <giggle>
Maybe we need a filk version for Medieval Toledo (Spain?).  It's already
got a foody reference in it....<gg>
--maire, feeling wicked, despite a brain full of latin declensions (amo,
amas, amat, amamus, amatis, amant; amavi.......)