[Sca-cooks] Monday Night musings

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Jan 20 13:31:23 PST 2003

No, Lochac is Australia.  Auckland is separated by about 1000km of water
and thus should be safe.

Drake (who moved house 2 weeks ago, and the old house is right in the
front of where the firefront is expected this arvo)