[Sca-cooks] Was HATS OFF... Now is How we did it....

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Jan 20 18:51:03 PST 2003

See I have just been sitting on these emails...

Apollonia, Thank You very much sorry we missed each other.  I looked and
looked for you but never did see you.

Olwen, My family also returned the pleasure of meeting you as well.
 They hear me talk about the list so much that it is also good for them
to be able to see faces...
As to my reaction to your asthma/perfumery attack well I think and hope
it was the correct reaction... you seemed to have the situation in
control and was able to nod or shake your head to the few questions I
asked... I figured it best to assume the position of watchful eye and
simply be there if you needed anything.  I think we worked pretty well
in that situation together.  BTW I would not give a million dollars for
the memory of how we met... it was exactly how I had pictured.
((At the hotel 2 Ladies get out of a van from Pennsylvia, (could have
been 3 Ladies but anyways...) I mention that they came along way if they
are from Penn. One Lady replied back Oh we aren't from Penn, the girl we
rode with is, We are from Maryland.  One of you wouldn't happen to be
Olwen would you? I asked. To which she replied "I am Olwen" I head
forward to hug her saying hey I'm Nichola!!! To which she gives a big
ol' hug back))

Well I am off to answer the next one of these....
Nichola
Olwen the Odd wrote:

>> Nichola,  The house was magnificent..  It was truly a site to see,
>> folks.
>>
>> Apollonia
>

> It was very nice to share a hug with you again Apollonia, and meet your
> freind.  I also got to meet and share a hug with Corwyn and his
> lady-wife.
> Corwyn is a dear.  He did take me into the kitchen to introduce me to the
> head cook, and although they didn't need any help just then he mentioned
> that if I came back in a while he could possibly put me to work.

snip

> I am so glad that I made the trip though,
> just to meet a couple folks from the list and to see that extraordinary
> project Nichola and his household did.

snip

>   Another
> time, i was walking down the hall with Nichola and had a sudden asthma
> attack.  Poor Nichola stood in supportive helplessness while I gasped and
> onlookers asked questions and some tried to make a fuss.

snip