[Sca-cooks] Ok let's try this... Here is the... change the subject line...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Jan 20 19:53:52 PST 2003

Thanks Nichola, though I have to say that popping on IM for a moment was
really not all that much effort, and I seem to remember that my knowledge
of things didn't appear to be all that vast for what you were doing ;)

That said, I had a similar reaction to Huette's this morning upon being
shown a web site for leather floggers (if you're easily offended, don't
ask...).  The stuff on that site was really, really nice and showed a level
of craftsmanship that I have in no way reached.

For a moment I was really bummed, comparing my work to theirs, and thinking
that mine sucks.  When in fact, while it's not the best by a long shot,
it's not that bad.  Just lack practice and experience.  So I looked at the
things again and thought that it was a level of quality to aim for, rather
than being bummed by it.

Food for thoughts...

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds