[Sca-cooks] Was HATS OFF... Now is How we did it....

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 08:04:33 PST 2003

>See I have just been sitting on these emails...
>
>Apollonia, Thank You very much sorry we missed each other.  I looked and
>looked for you but never did see you.
>
>Olwen, My family also returned the pleasure of meeting you as well.
>They hear me talk about the list so much that it is also good for them
>to be able to see faces...
>As to my reaction to your asthma/perfumery attack well I think and hope
>it was the correct reaction... you seemed to have the situation in
>control and was able to nod or shake your head to the few questions I
>asked... I figured it best to assume the position of watchful eye and
>simply be there if you needed anything.  I think we worked pretty well
>in that situation together.  BTW I would not give a million dollars for
>the memory of how we met... it was exactly how I had pictured.
>((At the hotel 2 Ladies get out of a van from Pennsylvia, (could have
>been 3 Ladies but anyways...) I mention that they came along way if they
>are from Penn. One Lady replied back Oh we aren't from Penn, the girl we
>rode with is, We are from Maryland.  One of you wouldn't happen to be
>Olwen would you? I asked. To which she replied "I am Olwen" I head
>forward to hug her saying hey I'm Nichola!!! To which she gives a big
>ol' hug back))
>
>Well I am off to answer the next one of these....
>Nichola

But Nichola, you left off the part of us taking pictures of each other
taking pictures of each other!
It was perfect to meet that way.  We just drove up admiring your wife's and
your outfits and jumped out and made mention.  Then this fun turn of events
just popped forth.  It was great.
Thanks again for your assistance and your chocolate!
Olwen