[Sca-cooks] Estrella War

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:00:19 PST 2003

>  Who all is going ?
>  Should we try and arrange a Cooks List gathering?
>  Any Merchants there that have goodies we would like?
>   Never been to Estrella so had to ask that one.
>

>setteling nicely in Artemisia,
>     Æthelwülf

Don't have any info on Estrella but am wondering about when your wedding is
going to be.  Coming up soon right?  And post me your address again, I seem
to have misplaced it.  What is your wifes name?  Why didn't you ever post me
pictures of your devices?  Do you want me to keep asking questions?  How
about now?
Olwen