[Sca-cooks] Sizes (was Ok let's try this... Here is the... change the subject line...)

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Tue Jan 21 13:45:13 PST 2003

> I'm scared.  International Male goes up to size 4X, that's not big enough
for you
> guys?
> Hey, size isn't everything you know!

Not anymore, they don't, except on a couple of basic t-shirts. The fancy
clothes rarely go larger than L; they only carry pants up to 42. (For the
record, I'm wearing a size 52, down from a size 60 18 months ago - I can get
away with 3XL shirts from Big & Tall, because they're cut for someone my
shape).

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: "That is a rule up with which I shall not put." Churchill

---