[Sca-cooks] Sizes (was Ok let's try this... Here is the... change the subject line...)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 14:01:45 PST 2003

> > I'm scared.  International Male goes up to size 4X, that's not big
>enough
>for you
> > guys?
> > Hey, size isn't everything you know!
>
>Not anymore, they don't, except on a couple of basic t-shirts. The fancy
>clothes rarely go larger than L; they only carry pants up to 42. (For the
>record, I'm wearing a size 52, down from a size 60 18 months ago - I can
>get
>away with 3XL shirts from Big & Tall, because they're cut for someone my
>shape).

I met you at Pennsic Avraham and although I recall you being a large man, I
do not recall you being such an excessively large man.  Perhaps it is
because of your height?  OTOH, almost without exception, folks generally
look better in garb.  I suppose this has something to do with the garb
actually being *made* to fit rather than some generic crap off the rack in
some overdone, under imaginative pattern in some junky material so we all
look like those 'little boxes' from the song.
Olwen, down two sizes in three 1/2 months