[Sca-cooks] Wine At The Dawn of Civilization November 2002

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 21 20:14:45 PST 2003

Hey there An Tirians-

I was curious- anyone else try the 'Medieval Specials' at the hotel
restaurant? Any opinions about interpretations? The only really negative
thing (I thought) was the un- or nearly un-diluted sekanjabin. I couldn't
get it down. I did think it was interesting, the different interpretations
of the food and presentation.

And for those so unblessed as to not live in God's Shower, does anyone else
have experience with giving recipes to modern restaurant crews? What
happened? Was it good, or was it disasterous?

Still wondering about the eggplant...

'Lainie