[Sca-cooks] Wine At The Dawn of Civilization November 2002

margaret m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 22 18:42:29 PST 2003

Eirene said

Well, I'm not in AnTir, and the results remain to be seen, but...

We have got the hotel to accept our period recipes for KWCS/KWAR this fall.
Additionally, we've assigned a "kitchen liason", Mistress Arwen, to work
with
the kitchen to procure any unusual ingredients and to insure that the food
tastes like it should. The hotel seems enthusiastic about this culinary
challenge. We'll know more in a few months when we meet with the hotel to
make
final food arrangements. I'll keep you posted.

I hope you can convince them that Capsasin Peppers aren't period. Margarite