[Sca-cooks] Wine At The Dawn of Civilization November 2002

maredudd at caerthe.org maredudd at caerthe.org
Wed Jan 22 10:17:18 PST 2003

Quoting "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>:

<snip>

> And for those so unblessed as to not live in God's Shower, does anyone else
> have experience with giving recipes to modern restaurant crews? What
> happened? Was it good, or was it disasterous?

Well, I'm not in AnTir, and the results remain to be seen, but...

We have got the hotel to accept our period recipes for KWCS/KWAR this fall.
Additionally, we've assigned a "kitchen liason", Mistress Arwen, to work with
the kitchen to procure any unusual ingredients and to insure that the food
tastes like it should. The hotel seems enthusiastic about this culinary
challenge. We'll know more in a few months when we meet with the hotel to make
final food arrangements. I'll keep you posted.

Eirene