[Sca-cooks] OOP request: Jellied salad???

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jan 23 16:21:43 PST 2003

At 01:14 PM 1/23/03 -0800, you wrote:
>My mom would do the hot dog thing similarly.
>Slit the hot dog, add cheese and roll it up in
>one of the package cresent rolls, as a cheesy pig
>in a blanket.  We loved it as kids.
>
>Huette

Oh gawd... Pigs in Blankets. My mom used to do that, only with biscuit
dough. They were always gummy. And she used cheap hotdogs- I guess thinking
that the cheese would disguise them. :-P

And thene there's the song from an old Martin Mull album, abdout the
morning after, waking up next to 'a pig in a blanket'... Not enough blood
in the alcohol stream, I guess. ;-)

'Lainie