[Sca-cooks] Anniversary of Amore

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Jan 23 19:33:58 PST 2003

Ok dragging my mind out of the gutter here.... and avoiding some of the
obvious sculptures that you could make...
You could create a Marzipan (Vanilla scented not Rose scented)
((although I think Rose is an aphrodisiac as well...)) soltetie (sp?).
 Maybe Cupid? Actually the question is what do You want to work with? I
mean c'mon do you wish to stick with marzipan or are you looking to
branch out?
Sandalwood is edible isn't it?  Corwyn?  I think I have seen it in
recipes... I know that Vanilla and Sandalwood together are a great
aphrodisiac....
If you are looking for marzipan ideas then how about the container that
holds the "poison" for Romeo and Juliet?"
Make the poison a thick liqueor. (sp?) ((Sorry))
A Marzipan cupids arrow?

Gimme a hint of what you want to work with and I will toss you ideas....
Nichola